View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle DXi, Kindle 3, iPad and iPhone 4
Put the </DIV> command before the </font></I> commands. For example, in the last chapter you have:

Code:
<SPAN id=verse><I><FONT color=#3d00b9><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;For they are jolly gay fellows,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;For they are jolly gay fellows,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Which nobody can deny.</FONT></I>
</SPAN>
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Aunt Kate was making frank use of her handkerchief and even Aunt Julia seemed moved. Freddy Malins beat time with his pudding-fork and the singers turned towards one another, as if in melodious conference, while they sang with emphasis:</DIV>
You should have:
Code:
<SPAN id=verse><I><FONT color=#3d00b9><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;For they are jolly gay fellows,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Which nobody can deny.</DIV></FONT></I></SPAN>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Aunt Kate was making frank use of her handkerchief and even Aunt Julia seemed moved. Freddy Malins beat time with his pudding-fork and the singers turned towards one another, as if in melodious conference, while they sang with emphasis:</DIV>
Let me know if it fixes it.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote