View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 01:43 PM   #14
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Getting a Dropbox account and moving my Calibre library folder into the local DB folder was the best thing I've done in ebook management. (Well, maybe after using Calibre.) I was frustrated trying to keep libraries synced on different computers. This makes it automatic, and also provides an off-site backup in case the house burns down or something. I use it the same way to sync and backup my current writing files. As ficbot says, it doesn't replace your local files, it just keeps a copy.

This supplements but does not replace other ways of backing up, I should add. My most important stuff is always backed up about five different ways.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote