View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:02 AM   #57
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
he was doing much better just a few days ago. this feels more like a firing with a cover-up than a retirement - although i hope i'm wrong.

jenifer.ezread - you'll find that a lot of people come to the astak board and buy ezreaders and mentors because robert was not only a sales rep - he was personal and involved with all of us. he - and the excellent service he gave - were the reason i bought my husband his pocket pro.

while showing up and answering questions on the board is better than nothing, and hopefully you will learn as you go, being businesslike and impersonal isn't going to get the same enthusiasm we had for robert. when something went wrong with an ezreader, robert was right there. when support wasn't responding, he took care of it. he went way beyond a sales/marketing rep, and many of us considered him a friend. we're really going to miss him :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifer.ezread View Post
Bob's number one priority right now is a swift recovery. Since his Mobile Read account is personal, he is free to discuss his retirement whenever he is able. Astak wants everyone in the forum to know that we are still here to answer questions, provide support, and make announcements.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote