View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #13
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T3, Kindle 3, iPad2, Nexus7v2
I purchased my Kobo from A&R, Murray Street in Perth. I walked into the store and the Kobo was displayed directly in front of the sales desk. It was a pretty obvious display too. though like most stories, the Kobo was going flat battery wise.

A quick question to a sales assistant followed by an order placement. They rang me three days later to tell me my order had arrived.

I thought they were pretty good. BUT they did not know how to update firmware at that time. To be fair, the firmware update had only just been announced.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote