View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #10
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Sony Reader PRS-350
I usually avoid A&R, especially after one of their little stunts. Both Dymocks and Borders I find are usually more competitive in pricing and range, so I'm glad to give them my money anyway.

Just want to agree with the Borders Australia comments. The display at the Parramatta store is right in front of the entrance. You see it as soon as you walk in, and every time I've passed by, it's always had at least one person checking it out in interest. Clearly the reason it's sold out here is because of these displays -- I know for myself I would have been leery of buying my first ereader online, so having a demo unit to play with was great in convincing me to buy a Kobo.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote