Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #18
garyyoung
garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!garyyoung is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by acolegate View Post
If you can think of anything else you'd like the app to do, please let me know. I look forward to hear from you.
Since it's built with .NET, this is probably out of the question, but it would be nice if it were cross-platform (i.e., if it would run on Linux and Macs). Do you think it would run with Wine? I'd be glad to try it out if you'd send me the file.
garyyoung is offline   Reply With Quote