Thread: Opus Another sorting issue
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #4
simplyparticular
Breecisely
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 & PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlleF View Post
Well....
Some of us do actually purchase books legally and do not use Calibre.....
? Calibre has nothing to do with illegal books. My Calibre is loaded with books I purchased, although I have removed the DRM so I can use them with any device I own now or in the future.

If you are using folders you manually created, you'll need to rename all your files yourself, and sort by title. Published date is not a sort field for any e-book reader, that I am aware of. I suspect because publishers are inconsistent in including it in the meta-data.

So you'll need to name the file some thing like:

YYYYMM - Book Title - Author.epub
185601 - Little Women - Lousia May Alcott.epub
and put them in your author folders

If you're trying to sort by series, you'll need to name the file something like:

Series Name - ## - Book Title - Author.epub
Little House - 1 - Little House in the Big Woods - Laura Ingalls Wilder.epub
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote