View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
ZDNet: Qualcomm's E-Ink killer-How Do You Mass Produce Mirasol

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/qualco...-mirasol/37838

Steve Mollenkopf, executive vice president of Qualcomm’s CDMA Technologies:

Quote:
The product itself has been getting pretty positive feedback from customers, and now the problem is really how do you build it. And I think we need to get that figured out and advise you guys as to when you should think about that being a significant business. But we’re positive on how it looks. I think it’s a little early for us to be guiding you to a particular revenue target and things like that, but I think we’ll be in a better position to do that in the upcoming months.
So, its a cool tech, but they still have to figure out how to actually make them in quantity?
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote