View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #24
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRiver Story, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
The 16-grey scale model will apparently be released in Australia later this year.

But there's no upgrade path, of course - it'd mean buying a whole new device.

If I were going to buy that, I think I'd reconsider the Kindle more heavily this time round - especially the new Graphite model. The real drawback is that it's still firmly mired in a proprietary format tangle. Oh, and I'm honestly not all that interested in paying for wireless connectivity in an e.reader device - whether Kindle or iRiver. I'm quite happy to do my buying on my PC, where I can archive the files, and copy them across via USB.

But I would like a higher-spec screen. ->sigh!!<-

Last edited by MacEachaidh; 08-10-2010 at 05:00 PM.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote