I couldn't find a sleeve I liked so I just decided to crochet one, leaving enough room to allow for a case to be used. It was more of a scrap project while I wait for my kindle to come tomorrow. I made the sleeve leaving both front and back pockets on the inside open so that I can insert a hard plastic strip into when I get a chance and then pad it with whatever I happen to have laying around. I also made two pocket on the inside flap to put my ID cards, and debit cards into, as well as a large pocket in the back to store whatever else happens to come up. for the clasp I used an old necklace flower that was no longer of use to me. Not the prettiest thing but it gets the job done. My son has autism and if the kindle is not in a bag of some kind it will be take apart to build something else very quickly (yes we have to hide all of our appliances and lock up the computers in my house
). As far as dyes go, I always buy the clear matte plastic at JoAnn's and sew a quick cover to go the actual ereader. It also offer a little protection again accidental water spills, rain, etc. The whole project runs around 7.00. At takes around an hour or so to complete. I can send ya the pattern if you would like.