View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #1
dhume01
Connoisseur
dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Chromebook Pro, Note 10 Lite
eBooks@Adelaide ePub problems?

A while back I had downloaded ePub ebooks from eBooks@Adelaide, and they read just fine on my Sony PRS-505. Recently I tried downloading David Hume's "Of Suicide", and although I can read it fine in the Sony Reader software, when I try to open it on the PRS-505, the reader simply hangs, no loading logo, no response. I have to reset it. So I assume that they have changed how their ePubs are processed, and I was wondering if someone could figure out what is wrong with them, so I could relate it to the site.
(I didn't post it to the sony thread since this seemed more like a format than a hardware issue)
Many thanks for any help!
dhume01 is offline   Reply With Quote