View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 03:08 PM   #20
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRiver Story, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Where are you, gjjh25? I've read of the Wi-Fi version being available in the UK, and being hard-wired to WH Smith's, but I haven't yet heard of it anywhere else.

I'm a bit jealous of the increased grey-scales of the screen on the new one, but I didn't know it comes with a cover. Now I am jealous! The first model definitely should have come with a cover as well. The distributors of the Story here in Australia are asking nearly $60 for one of the "official" iRiver covers, which is really just a plastic slip held closed by a rubber band. That's an outrageous price, I think. There were a few other options available through 3rd-party companies, but they all seems to have been discontinued. I'm guessing the Story hasn't been a hit.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote