View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 02:34 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshLessard View Post
Does anyone know if Amazon plans to have international prices for Kindle books instead of forcing everyone to pay in US $? Besides the lack of ePub support, this is one of the biggest drawbacks stopping me from ordering the Kindle 3. I like the fact that kobobooks.com sells ePubs in the currency of the country you're in (Canada in my case), which not only avoids a currency conversion, but also the ridiculous fee that most credit cards charge for doing the currency conversion.

Thanks.
Amazon are using in the local UK Kindle store. I suspect that as they open local Kindle stores in their other local Amazon stores, they'll switch to local pricing there too. Don't expect to see anything other than US$ at Amazon.com though.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote