Originally Posted by DeReader
After that I wanted more and extracted the UDS from the firmware of the DR1000. But at first I could not install the "full" version on the reader, there where never any files copied in the _backup folder (and so I assumed there where also no new files in the /usr/bin directory).
Then I removed this check in the shellscript dr800+.sh:
if [ -s uds.dr1000 ]; then ... fi
After the removal of that part it worked, but I can not recommend this method because you MUST be 100% sure that you have the correct uds.dr1000!
I had some issue, but finally I figured out I just need to add one line: