View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #17
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almas View Post
I've been able to download books that I haven't been able to buy because of geographical restrictions. The rules would be different for borrowed books because you can't really copy them and after the lending period expires, you can't view the book anymore. So you never really get to keep a copy.
That makes it most definitely worth getting a membership. Will give it a try when you get a reply from your contact.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote