View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:27 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric11210 View Post
Anyway, I found that the default font size on the Sony reader is too small for me. I like to switch it to the large font which makes for a reasonably comfortable experience.

I tried setting the default font size in the conversion settings, but that seems to have had no effect on the font size for the newspapers I download.
The font settings used for your conversions will be applied to the epub when downloaded. I like a larger font size in my books (to avoid reading glasses) and I adjust the settings under Preferences - Conversion - Look & Feel. See attached for settings that work for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre_font_settings.png
Views:	75
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	56243  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote