View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
My Newest Ebook Reader- The Printed Page

Greetings,

Am I alone in printing out ebooks a section at a time for reading? I've discovered that I can efficiently get a decent printable file by printing to pdf from within calibre's ebook-viewer. I then go to the library and print out as much as my daily ration will allow. After reading, I can either recycle the book or tuck it away in a binder for future reference. Am I weird or is this more common than I imagine; I mean there are benefits: no batteries, no worries about cracking a fragile e-ink screen or getting it wet (within reason). And if I lose it, it's not a big deal. There are also ebooks that don't look so great on the small screens of the current devices. What do you all think?

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote