View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:15 AM   #15
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I have totally abandoned my Fictionwise account over geo restrictions. I found I was going to the effort of choosing a book and only once I tried to pay for it was I informed that I was not permitted to purchase it. Perhaps this has been changed since I was last at Fictionwise but I am now out of the habit of going to that site.

Most annoying is a book series where book 3 and 4 of a 6 book series are not available. Go figure
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote