Thread: Silliness What color are your underwear?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:10 PM   #13
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
purple should have been a choice - I am Purple Lady. if I don't have something purple on at work I always get asked where's my purple. then if it's a guy who is easily embarressed I tell him I will report him to HR for asking what color my underwear is - if he doesn't see purple and wants to know where my purple is he must be asking about my underwear!
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote