View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 04:46 PM   #13
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
New forum on EZread exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Good on you Robert, glad to see you back here and trying to keep us all in line Can't wait for the forum to open up on ezread.com, hopefully be another great place to hang out (I miss having a REAL good place to talk about books).
Dear Solicitous:

Thank you!! I am very happy to have recovered to this point. I am not perfect; but I can walk without a cane and the only pain is a dull ache. That will go away!

The new forum works beautifully. It has designated places for: favorite book, favorite author, news, general discussion, etc. You can start a new thread easily enough and catch up on the latest reviews and changes and cures and new authors. What I like best is the ability for members to chat with the "Renegade Intern" anytime about anything. I HATE buying from somewhere and then having to pick up a phone if there is any problem. I want to chat with a live person who can solve the problem.

I also think that the new overhaul to the website will ONLY get great when the forum is there to ensure all know how to use it. Mystery is NOT what you want when buying eBooks. The interactive forum lets people say: "How the hell do I search and WHY can I not find?" I think things are going to improve a lot when people can join into the discussions!

In effect, I want people to tell us WHAT they want on that site!

Thank you and great post!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote