View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #9
BookArmor
Makers of the BookArmor
BookArmor began at the beginning.

Device: non
Hi All. And thanks for the welcome and support.

I actually have already contacted Amazon regarding the review. They have a very open policy regarding customer reviews, in that anyone, as long as they have made some kind of purchase from Amazon at some point in time, can post a review on any product listing. They have guidelines such as: you can not use obscene language or profanity, and you can't use the review section as an advertisement or promotion. But other than that it's pretty much open. I've laid out my case to them for the reviews being inappropriate and off-topic, since the reviewer is talking about a product other than the one where it's posted, but they "can't"/won't remove the reviews.

At this point I have little choice except to try to combat the negative review with some more balanced ones.

Again, thanks for the hearty welcome, and if you hear of anyone with a BookArmor, let them know that we would really appreciate their time and effort in posting some reviews on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.

Oh, one more thing: There are several other threads discussing the BookArmor case. What is the policy of reposting my request on each of those threads?
BookArmor is offline   Reply With Quote