View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #13
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2,Nook,ipad mini, iPad Air, galaxy S5, ipod touch 5th gen
It's worth getting it but not at that price. I have one for my prs-300 and it's really handy for reading in bed and in low lighting conditions. Like in the car after dark, in the cinema while the adverts are showing etc.

I bought an official Sony case with the light for 15. About half the store price on eBay. Will have to try and get it cheaper from other sources before I bite the bullet.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote