Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl123 View Post
OK, waiting helped. I managed to reset the device after some time. Then I reinstalled the firmware and applied the patch again. Now the device hanged just after applying the patch. I was unable to reset the device once more. I waited again and now everything works just fine.

I'm not sure if my problems were just random or if they have something to do with the patch.
Hi owl123,

After applying the patch it does an internal reset of the device, which might look strange, because the DR freezes with some strange content, but after one minute it should be restarted and using the new ctb. It worries me that it does not work correctly on your device. Which version of the firmware did you apply the patch to? How did you unzip/copy the patch to your SD-card? Which OS are you using to do this? I hope this was just a glitch.

Do I read your message correct, that you now have the patch working correctly?
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote