Monday morning freebies:
Thank God It's Monday!: How to Create a Workplace You and Your Customers Love
, by Roxanne Emmerich
Thank God It’s Monday! is about loving what you’re doing and creating massive results. Roxanne Emmerich introduces you to two CEOs: one desperately struggling to stay afloat and another who’s discovered a better route to growth and profitability. As you join them both on their journey, you’ll gain valuable insights for jumpstarting positive change from anywhere in the organization…replacing dysfunctional organizational behaviors with passion and creativity…overcoming setbacks…making vision and values actually work!
Whether you’re on the front line, in an office, or running the show, you’ll see how to:
* Replace dysfunctional behaviors with passion and creativity
* Overcome setbacks with a “bring it on” attitude
* Breathe results-generating life into vision and values
* Think big and make big things happen
Who Can You Trust With Your Money?: Get the Help You Need Now and Avoid Dishonest Advisors
, by Bonnie Kirchner
Bonus content "Getting the Financial Help You Need" included in this digital edition.
Is Your Financial Advisor Honest? Are You Sure?
Learn how to:
* Choose an honest, qualified financial advisor and avoid the crooks
* Spot the warning signs that you’re being ripped off
* Empower and protect yourself, and get more help for your money
Is your financial advisor the next Bernie Madoff? Can you afford not to know? Get this book, and find out! Read Bonnie Kirchner’s unforgettable personal story: Her sudden realization that she was married to one of the nation’s worst financial fraud artists. Then, follow Kirchner’s journey…learn what she learned about detecting financial scammers…discover the questions you must ask and the steps you must take so it never happens to you!
15 Successful Communications Lessons
, from FT Press Delivers (appears to be Topaz format)
A brand new collection of essential insights for your business and career from world-renowned experts-now in a convenient e-format, at a great price!
Make Your Point, Get Heard, Get Understood, and Get Action!
Get results! Master breakthrough communications techniques for every audience and every medium-from PowerPoint to face-to-face conversations! Learn to succeed at everything from making a great first impression to communicating complex data-listening effectively to managing a flood of email!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Jerry Weissman, Mark Magnacca, Terry Fadem, Jurgen Wolff, David M. Levine, and many more.
Included in this collection:
* Less Is More: The Proper Use of Graphics for Effective Presentations (Jerry Weissman)
* Grabbing Your Audience's Attention Immediately: If You Don't, Your Presentation May Be Doomed (Jerry Weissman)
* Don't Make Them Think!: Creating the Best Flow for the Elements of any Great Presentation (Jerry Weissman)
* Grab Your Audience's Attention: First Impressions Set the Presentation On-or Off-Course (Mark Magnacca)
* Presenting to Win: How to Use Animation Effectively to Tell Your Story (Jerry Weissman)
* Presenting Data in Charts and Tables: Categorical and Numerical Variables (David M. Levine and David F. Stephan)
* How to Get Your Presentation Audience to Aha! (Jerry Weissman)
* Capturing Your Audience Immediately (and You Are Off to a Great Presentation!) (Jerry Weissman)
* Great Questions: The Most Important Tool in a Manager's Toolbox (Terry J. Fadem)
* How to Guide Conversations Toward Extraordinary Results (Jurgen Wolff)
* Unasked Questions Are Foolish Ones (Terry J. Fadem)
* Create Your Personal Questioning Style (Terry J. Fadem)
* How to Keep the Email Monster from Eating You Alive (Jurgen Wolff)
* How to Ask the Best Probing Questions (Terry J. Fadem)
* The Role of Listening in Asking the Right Questions (Terry J. Fadem)