15 Successful Communications Lessons
, from FT Press Delivers (appears to be Topaz format)
A brand new collection of essential insights for your business and career from world-renowned experts-now in a convenient e-format, at a great price!
Make Your Point, Get Heard, Get Understood, and Get Action!
Get results! Master breakthrough communications techniques for every audience and every medium-from PowerPoint to face-to-face conversations! Learn to succeed at everything from making a great first impression to communicating complex data-listening effectively to managing a flood of email!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Jerry Weissman, Mark Magnacca, Terry Fadem, Jurgen Wolff, David M. Levine, and many more.
Included in this collection:
* Less Is More: The Proper Use of Graphics for Effective Presentations (Jerry Weissman)
* Grabbing Your Audience's Attention Immediately: If You Don't, Your Presentation May Be Doomed (Jerry Weissman)
* Don't Make Them Think!: Creating the Best Flow for the Elements of any Great Presentation (Jerry Weissman)
* Grab Your Audience's Attention: First Impressions Set the Presentation On-or Off-Course (Mark Magnacca)
* Presenting to Win: How to Use Animation Effectively to Tell Your Story (Jerry Weissman)
* Presenting Data in Charts and Tables: Categorical and Numerical Variables (David M. Levine and David F. Stephan)
* How to Get Your Presentation Audience to Aha! (Jerry Weissman)
* Capturing Your Audience Immediately (and You Are Off to a Great Presentation!) (Jerry Weissman)
* Great Questions: The Most Important Tool in a Manager's Toolbox (Terry J. Fadem)
* How to Guide Conversations Toward Extraordinary Results (Jurgen Wolff)
* Unasked Questions Are Foolish Ones (Terry J. Fadem)
* Create Your Personal Questioning Style (Terry J. Fadem)
* How to Keep the Email Monster from Eating You Alive (Jurgen Wolff)
* How to Ask the Best Probing Questions (Terry J. Fadem)
* The Role of Listening in Asking the Right Questions (Terry J. Fadem)