View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:32 AM   #18
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
IMO, the writing is crap and does not justify having to bear the brutal story. BUT it seems I'm in a minority, so you should probably ignore me

There is absolutely no subtlety in the writing, nothing is left to the imagination, nothing is suggested, even the obvious is painstakingly laid out. I cannot stand that kind of writing, but most people don't seem to mind. If you're like me, don't bother with this book, otherwise just ignore this post.
Its the first time that I agree with you 100%

Last edited by beppe; 08-01-2010 at 03:34 AM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote