View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by athlonkmf View Post
Wether it's legal or not, I wouldn't know. Wether you are ABLE to resell it, that's a different matter.

When you sell your ipad with apps in it, your account must be connected to the ipad and itunes. If the one you sold the iPad to would want to sync with their itunes, all your apps will be removed unless his computer is authorized to use your account. And since you can only authorize 5 machines (That's iDevices and computer) you'd not be able to sell your apps more than 3 times..
Great argument.
This drastically reduces the risk of illegal activities: You won't able to sell the apps endlessly. So the whole process (without jailbreak and other "backdoors") is totally safe.
In my example, I'd delete the credit card from my account, so the new user can't access it.
He can add his own account, but still use mine...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote