View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:10 AM   #21
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcels View Post
It's still sad to see that people have to get their Kobo's replaced at the store due to firmware upgrade failures. This can't be good for anyone, not Kobo, the stores and definitely not the customers.

I really hope that the next firmware can be release in a way that avoids these issues. Even if they are only experienced by a few people, it still tarnishes a great product.
In fact, it is not a matter of firmware itself, but the way it was done.
Too many things interfere. At least, I'd point at usb. So many implemen-
tations. Different operating systems. Various manufacturers.
I see just one way to stay with head over the water: SD card.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote