View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Free and DRM Free John Scalzi "That Was The Millennium That Was"

At his blog Whatever, John Scalzi says:
Quote:
Before I head off for my six-week hiatus, I thought I’d leave you a little reading material. A decade ago, I wrote a series of entries which I called “That Was The Millennium That Was,” chronicling what I thought were some of the best, worst and weirdest things of the last millennium. It was a pretty good series — good enough that I was able to repurpose some of the essays for resale and featured a couple others in Your Hate Mail Will Be Graded. But the whole run of the series has been off the site proper for over seven years, which means that many of you haven’t seen most of these pieces.

So, as a parting gift, here’s the whole series as a free e-book, DRM-free.
Read more about it, and get it here

Available in ePUB and MOBI
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote