View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
I believe (someone tell me if I am right or wrong) a top-up charge counts essentially as a partial charge. My understanding is the batteries are rated to withstand approximately (figure not correct just an example) 300 charge/discharge cycles. So if your battery is at 50% and you transfer some books and the battery charges to 75% that equates to 25% of a charge cycle.

There are pics of the Kobo break down, shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement battery for (most of those batteries have a model number on them).
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote