View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #340
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Basically, follow the install instructions like if you hadn't any hacks installed, except:

* Skip the jailbreak step

* When copying the linkfonts folder, don't overwrite the linkfonts/fonts folder (in order to keep your current fonts). Sorry to be thick: I have this folder so how and what do I copy to this folder

* When copying the linkss folder, don't overwrite the linkss/screensavers folder (in order to keep your current custom screensavers). I don't have this folder on my Kindle root directory.
* Once both updates have been launched on the Kindle, do a full Kindle Restart.
Thanks!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote