View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
emmad
Enthusiast
emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle WiFi
Sony name doesn't matter to me The price difference is only $40 hence the PRS600 and PB301 came into the picture. I think I'm leaning towards the P301 and funnily enough for a reason other than reading lol. I don't have an mp3 player and also like the idea of the games on it. Plus it lets me access more file types than the kobo. Hmm sounds like my decision is just about there
emmad is offline   Reply With Quote