View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #13
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Not sure if I want Dell being the one to skin my phone for user-friendliness

Exactly, lol. I don't need the latest and greatest, but I also don't wanna rely on Dell to update to Froyo (as promised) and beyond, when they can't even manage to deliver the Streak in the States without fumbling it. They've been selling the identical phone in the U.K., yet they've been unreliable about pricing, carrier and such for months in the U.S. What the crap? And they're just getting into the cell phone market, and they already took a PR bath with that recent computer debacle. I'm willing to chance some, but they just look too unreliable now. Maybe they'll shape up, but maybe I won't want their phone by then.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote