Feedbooks provide an easy way for Kindle users to download and read RSS feeds directly on their Kindle by converting RSS feeds into files for the Kindle.
- You can create a file for a single feed: http://www.feedbooks.com/feed
- Or you can create a newspaper with multiple feeds in a single file with a TOC: http://www.feedbooks.com/newspaper/create
- First use your computer to go to the Feedbooks news section http://www.feedbooks.com/news.
- Once you've entered the URL of a feed or created a newspaper, download the file to your Kindle (via USB cable, e-mail or SD card).
- Once the file is on your Kindle, open it and you'll find an update link on the cover (except for private newspapers) to update the file anytime that you want.
- You can now directly update your feeds from your Kindle, through the link on the cover or in the main menu of the file. You no longer need to use your computer to manage your feeds.
- You can also subscribe to these feeds/newspapers from the main Feedbooks website and download those subscriptions from the mobile website: http://feedbooks.mobi
Here's an example -- just add this file to your Kindle to read the feed from MobileRead: http://www.feedbooks.com/feed/743.mobi
For further information, visit the help page on Feedbooks: http://www.feedbooks.com/help/kindle#rss