View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 02:00 PM   #14
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.yifanlu can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetareticuli View Post
Alright. So I just bought a refurbished Kindle 2 to start testing all this. One thing that I really want to work on is the addition of a virtual SD card. With a virtual SD card, there would be little need for a real SD port. You just mount the virtual SD card that would read from, say, a web folder. Also, I would like to create a better PDF viewer. Something as close as possible to the PDF viewers that run on personal PCs.
Why would you need a virtual SD card? Kindle mounts on the computer as a FAT32 storage device. Also, the frontend is coded in Java, so it has nothing to do with the kernel.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote