View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #11
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktanner View Post
Thanks for your thoughts. If I open the original 200-page PDF in Acrobat Reader 9 or with Evince, it shows 200 pages. If I import it into Calibre, add metadata, and then save it to disk with metadata, it's truncated (in the number of pages, not in file size), even if I open it with Acrobat Reader 9.
Reader 9 supports pdf portfolio format. A lot of 3rd party pdf software does not. It looks like the library Calibre uses for its pdf handling does not support pdf portfolio. Why not check if you have a pdf portfolio format document , and if so, convert it to a standard pdf? It sure sounds like that's your problem. Portfolio is a bunch of different formats stuck together into a single pdf container. You're losing all but the first one. You'd be doing people a favor if you can confirm that's your problem and report back.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote