View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #295
ichbindasauge
Connoisseur
ichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenichbindasauge has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 2 US, iPad, Samsung Win 8 Tablet
It also failed on my second Kindle US. I also tried to uninstall all hacks including the jailbreak but as you said that didn't make any difference. I also emptied the Documents folder completely in case one the books was the problem, but that didn't help either. It seems nobody on this forum has reported successful installation of the update, only those people that got it over wireless. Makes me wonder if the reason is just a corrupt file?? Or was the update somehow personalized to one Kindle?
ichbindasauge is offline   Reply With Quote