View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:11 AM   #27
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by out2getu View Post
Hello, I have a question about the new e-reader. Currently, I have a sony clie that has a scroll function. I just press a button and the next scrolls brom bottom to top. It is a very nice function when you are really tired and the spouse is trying to sleep. No moving around and pressing buttons or things like that.
So does this thing have this function? It looks like a great machine. I am currently out of the country and will it will take a while to get over to me.. I just don't want to order it and it not be what I want. So does anybody have know if it has it not? Thanks
Scrolling basically is an animation that requires a device with a refresh rate screen. Eink in its nature isn't, it refreshes when you press a command button.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote