View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #14
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
I've been very happy with WriteWay Pro (www.writewaypro.com), which I think is pretty similar to yWriter, but is not free. It's fifty or sixty bucks for the Pro version, I think. One feature it does not have, though, that I would like, is "smart quotes". WriteWay only has the neutral quotes, and I'd really like to have the lefties and righties at my fingertips while I'm composing, so I don't have to worry about them later. Does anybody know if yWriter offers that feature?

Thanks,
Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote