View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #20
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad 2|iPhone 4|Sony 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Well I'm withholding my vote for now to see which way the wind blows. Is that a good reason?
I well remember that time a few months ago when I forgot to cast my vote in time, which would have been the decisive vote. I'll be waiting again this month - but I've made a note in my calendar to remind me to be on time

And Jon - I will in any case vote for something that I'm interested in reading - and that might be a good source for discussion (Beppe had a good point there!)
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote