View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 02:46 PM   #8
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRiver Story, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Good post, wowen, and I suspect you're correct in all aspects.

I'm a bit skittish with products that don't offer a fall-back position, no matter how reliable their manufacturers assert they are, so I would have preferred a user-friendly option.

But if you look at the back of the Story, there is a little plastic plug in each corner. I suspect if these were popped out, the case could be unscrewed and the battery replaced. I'm assuming we're talking about devices outside their warranty, of course.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote