View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
It's funny how two different people can get such differing views of the same item.

The second biggest drawback for me was that it is impossible to comfortably hold in one hand. I suspect this might be a gender difference—your assumedly larger hands coupled with the typical male higher upper body strength made this comfortable for you, but undoable for me.

I found the page-turn buttons very wrongly placed in contrast to you. I wanted them higher up the device so it was more balanced in my hand to make it easier to hold.

-Marcy
Actually, I don't have much in the way of upper arm strength. Balance is probably more important here, and obviously the Book does not work for your hand size.

Thank you for pointing the problem with hand sizes. I'll keep it in mind.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote