View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:46 AM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
It is great news that Sony is extending the PRS line into the future. As Natch said, it is an incremental improvement and that is wonderful news for those of us that already have the PRS-500. As Sony has demonstrated by the few firmware upgrades for the 500, they got it right from the start. This is a lot like a new trim and chrome set on the next year model car. Sure there are a few upgrades but the basic unit remains the same.

Would I upgrade? Most likely not unless sometime in the future I feel that I need Digital Editions support and they do not offer it for the 500. In day-to-day use I do not fill the existing internal memory so the expanded memory is not a feature I need.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote