View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 05:42 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdhuang View Post
OK. I like this version better than the one I did because it keeps all Italic style, which is important to reading such a book.

I have attached an improved version, with proper open and closing quotation marks, etc. and also corrected the error I mentioned in my previous post.

I did it by converting to lrs, editing and converting back.
I have unapproved your attachment because it is not right to post the same book in a thread started by someone else. If you want to post your copy, do so in another thread.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote