View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Nyah Nyah, Moe! I got my 3books before you... Beat ya by about a minute! It was perfect timing, because I was on page 2345 of 2376 of Book 2. Honestly, Wes has a powerful talent, and the Senta and the Steel Dragon series is in my all time favorites list now. Along with Asimov, Vinge, and Silverberg, Wes' ability to create both a new world AND a spellbinding story AND teach a lesson about human cruelty and kindness put him, in my list, with those greats.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote