View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 01:43 PM   #5
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook*, nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandix View Post
B&N say that most (not all) of their books are available to people in Canada..

I purchase all of my books via B&N using hotspot shield and have not had a problem yet. You can use any Credit Card I use an Australian one but you must have a US address entered into your billing account before you buy any books.
I have not had to use any proxy from Canada, I simply set a real US address with my Canadian credit card and have had no issues purchasing books that originally were not available to me.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote