View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: EZReader
Thanks for your reply !
The reason for wanting MUCH better PDF support is that I already have quite a few of them, and some-> like the Mother Earth News (and other) magazines - simply cannot be converted (I've tried...).
They are meant to be displayed with their graphics and defy conversion in any realistic manner.

An Android device strikes me as smartest because of the possible flexibility going forward.
There are so, so many of them for sale though that it is baffling.

Being able to change display s/w, for example, if the PDF display can be better is very attractive to me rather than a single-purpose reader.
Formats then are only limited by the availability of s/w, a very good thing which is 100% missing from single-purpose readers.

Getting one via Ebay with an add-on warranty is also a huge plus.

It is the whittling-down of choices which I would love some help with !!!

Anyone have a recent, good buy on a great device they'd like to share about with me ?

Best Wishes,

mark
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote