View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Mobileread hits 1 million posts. Thank you!

This is a very special moment, the ONE MILLLLLLIONTH POST was submitted this week. Whaaahooooo!!!!!

Thanks to Nick "nrapallo"'s investigative work, we know with absolute certainty who made the important milestone post. Well, kinda. The magic poster was: either dreams, or montsnmags, or FizzyWater, or GeoffC.

Yeah, counting isn't my best strength, and from what it appears, we now have _four_ 1 million posters who are all our special members of the day and may sit in the middle!

To our non-team members, FizzyWater and GeoffC, a surprise gift to both of you: you both receive each a $50 e-book gift certificate. And another $50 certificate goes to nrapallo, whose uber math problem solving skills helped us immensely in finding the winners.

Ok, time now for a special thanks to allllllll of you for keeping this community very alive and making it to 1 million posts. You guys are amazing and we wouldn't be here without each and every one of you!! Yes, I've grown to think of you all as a family.

And finally, I want to express my personal gratitude to all the hard-working volunteer team members for inspiring me and for making sure that MobileRead will always remain the fun place it is.

Alex

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 07-18-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote