View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 06:49 AM   #3
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Yep, but there have been no other complaints so far...at least I have not been able to find any.
The Company that produces the software also does not have any warnings on their website. They offer the program for all iPods with display.

I've contacted their Customer Support and hope they will be able to help me. I just hope they don't have the standard approach to customer service...just sending some auto-reply email that asks you to reinstall or something...because I already did all that...