View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
Kumabjorn, you're right that Amazon will apply your gift voucher automatically when you make a 1-click purchase.

But that only applies to Amazon in the US. With Amazon UK gift vouchers, the small print specifically disallows them for 1-click purchases (I'm not sure about other countries.)

Re your other question: No, I don't think you can buy a book as a gift (although I don't know why not). You would have to give a gift voucher as a gift, which isn't the same thing at all.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote